Trump gets away with abusing his authority because his followers think heâs championing their interests rather than his own.
Things Obama did and Trump didn’t:
– won over 50 percent of vote (twice)
– rescue economy
– initiate longest stretch of job growth in history (still going)
– extend health care to 20 million Americans
– set example for our children we can be proud of
– respected around world https://t.co/wwzFxAP8BB
— Ben Rhodes (@brhodes) February 18, 2020
President Trump and his administration might keep claiming they want to protect Americans with pre-existing conditions.
But remember: They’re suing to rip health care from millions and end protections for Americans with pre-existing conditions.
— Chuck Schumer (@SenSchumer) February 16, 2020